Background

Sunday, 16 December 2007

Trip to the cottage

On Wednesday and Thursday, Devin and I trekked up to the cottage. We were supposed to let a man in to fix the blower on the gas fireplace, but he didn't show up. I have to say, I enjoyed myself so much! It isn't often I get Devin all to myself! It was so peaceful and quiet, and I got some work done on a scrapbook /journal I am working on.

Here are some pictures of our trip!


Here we come!! The lake was here where we left it the last time....





We have our very own toboggan hill!





Brrrr, winter is here to stay. We made a hasty retreat to the cottage and some hot chocolate after we took this!





Okay, I really don't like winter, but it is hard to deny how pretty it is! This is the bunkie from the dock. At least, a few short weeks ago it was the dock!





I love walking on snow where no one has walked before!





Devin trudging through the snow.





Something must have smelled awfully good down there! Mandi is so funny, on our walks, she is like a snowplow, with her big nose leading the way!

2 comments:

  1. what gorgeous photos...and Devin is SOOOOO Cute....so glad to here of your wonderful time.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love snow! To me, it just wouldn't be Christmas without it! :)

    ReplyDelete