Background

Friday, 14 December 2007

Okay, getting to know me a bit

This is from my friend Connie's blog. Here blog is listed on the sidebar as Little Treasure!! C ( from Life on Manitoulin, you need to take pity on my PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE and tell me in English ( not Engrish) how to do that whole linky thing when you put someone's name in and you click in and voila, you are magiacally at another person's site!!) Anyway, I thought I would do this thingie, and hopefully everyone will come to see just how nutty I really am! Secret sister, I will post more about little old me later!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My great grandmother Ellen Morgan. She was born in Abergavenny, Wales. So was Captain Morgan, the pirate, I don't think we are related.



2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night, for about 45 minutes at 2:30 in the morning.



3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, sometimes. I like Connie's handwriting!


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Thin sliced roast pork from the deli.



5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes, 3 - 4 if you include my dh. Robyn is 15, Jeremy is 13 today ( happy birthday Jerbug!) and Devin is 5.




6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, and I would think I was very wacky!




7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? At times.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes



9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Nope



10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Special K



11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Well, it depends. Emotionally, not all the time. Physically, when I was doing karate 3 days a week, and over 100 push ups a day, yes.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut butter and chocolate.



14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I notice how sincere they are or not. Don't ask me how I can tell this, but often times I can. Maybe because of how they act.



15. RED OR PINK? Cranberry red




16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? Emotionally, I worry too much and it interferes with my enjoyment of life at times. Physically, it is FRECKLES!! Goes along with being a red head I guess!



17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad



18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE WHO READS THIS TO RESPOND? If anyone want to yes.



19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Purple plaid flannel PJ's.


20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Christmas cookies



21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? kids fighting over the play station



22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Robyn's egg blue


23. FAVORITE SMELLS? freesia, bread baking, the cottage after a rain or early in the morning ( outside, I mean, not the inside!) Scented candles, except for cookie scented ones, as to me they don't smell like cookies!


24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sister.



25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she is incredible



26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Horse jumping



27. HAIR COLOR? red

28. EYE COLOR? blue




29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, glasses


30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? lasagna, anything chocolate. How about chocolate lasagna??



31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings



32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Dirty Dancing




33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple plaid flannel PJs



34. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer




35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs



36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Raspberry halo



37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Bible.




38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have a mouse pad

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Didn't watch TV


40. FAVORITE SOUND? Rain on the roof at the cottage.



41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Il Divo!! If I had to choose between the others, I guess the Rolling Stones.




42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? England


43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I play the guitar, and I can make a 4 leaf clover with my tongue!


44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Orangeville, Ontario Canada



45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING? Everyone

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I've done this meme before. I'm going to have to check my archives.

    If you want to link other sites to your blog, just go into your account and go to your dashboard (as you would when you are posting something). While you're writing your post, if you want to link something, highlight the part that you'd like to link (ex: C at Random Thoughts and Musings) and then click on the icon at the top (where you'll find the icons for the b, i, colour pallette for your fonts, etc). It will open up a little window and you'll just have to fill in the "http://www.lifeonmanitoulin.blogspot.com" (for example) and then you're good to go!

    I hope that wasn't too confusing. Perhaps I could have explained it better, but it makes sense to me! LOL! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete