I got the most amazing things, this picture doesn't do it justice! I wear the scarf all the time now, and the socks are so warm and toasty. I am often down in the basement making soap, and the floor is very cold, so I wear these socks. The pillow is on my bed, and I am really needing to redecorate my room at some point, and I love the colours in the pillow, so it has inspired me. I have already polished off the hugs and kisses and I use the bowl they came in all the time. Of course, I love the IKEA candle, which is in my kitchen window, along with the other candle which is really special to me! I keep them close by the sink so I can remember to pray for Connie, and the other friends in my life who I want to pray for and encourage. I have not had the chance to try the mulling spices yet, I am waiting for another snowstorm to try that out! And I have made the cookie recipe she sent me and they are yummy!
Thanks again Connie for blessing me so much! I will treasure you always!
No comments:
Post a Comment