We had a snowstorm on Saturday night and Sunday. We now have more snow than we did all last winter! We had to go out Sunday morning to drop off one of Robyn's friends who had slept over, and the roads were a mess. Even the main ones were bad, as the plows weren't venturing out. Here are some pictures..
This is not the worst of the storm, as you would see nothing if I had a picture of that!
A view of the neighbours house. Sort of.
Here is Devin attempting to throw a snowball at me.
Who is that masked man? I think it is Jeremy.
The driveway after Mike blew it out using our neighbours snowblower. We still had to shovel the next day!
Now it is supposed to rain this weekend, but I don't think it will take all this snow with it!
Okay, you are probably going to want to shoot me after I say this....but, I wish we would get a snow storm like that....okay, don't shoot....I love the snow and love it when our entire family is snowed in (but doesn't happen very often)....I do however, feel sorry for those who must drive in it...then it's scary and there are lots of accidents...but wouldn't it be cool if the entire city was snowed in...then no one goes anywhere...okay go ahead shoot me...or not.... you might just think I'm nuts...I'm not...just a girl raised in Northern Ontario and missing the cold weather...afterall I am the girl who would love to do the Iditarod some day:-)
ReplyDelete