Background

Thursday, 8 November 2007

Okay, Connie, if you want wintery pictures

Okay, my new friend Connie, who is my swap partner, apparently likes winter. I don't know what in earth is wrong with that girl. She wants more winter pictures. So here we go.... these are from two winters ago( I think!) This is our house...





This is the backyard, and oh my, this fence is in such bad shape. Sorry neighbours, but I need a bathroom first!





This is looking across the street.





Tall skinny snowman! I love snowmen!!




It has been snowing all day today, but so far, not sticking much. I have been making soothing skin balm and.......

GETTING MY COZY SWAP READY TO MAIL!! It is going out tonight, yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ellen for the wintery photos...and just so you know...there is nothing wrong with me...actually, don't ask my family or friends, they might disagree:-)...I just love winter and snow....one of my dreams is to do the Iditarod in Alaska...how is that for loving winter and snow...of course it will never happen, but it has always been a dream...and will remain that

    Connie

    ReplyDelete