Dear McDonalds........ Please change the soap you use in the bathrooms! I stink to high heaven of triclosan, and my hands are so sore and dry they are bleeding! I feel like I washed my hands with straight bleach!
Dear Sunshine........After 5 days of rain it was glorious to see you today! Please stay around for a while!
Dear Facebook..........I am getting tired of you. I cannot find what I like to read, and have to wade through a mountain of garbage to get to what I do want to read! I think we need to spend less time together....
Dear Anxiety.......You are lurking around, I can feel it. And I am working very hard to fight you off! But I am tired too, and that makes it hard. Go away. I am turning to God to help!
Dear Chickens.......You are coming soon and I am not ready!! You will be so tiny! I know very little about you except how to cook you, we need to change that!!
Please stop by PAULA'S blog, she is taking a break from Friday letters, but is participating in the A-Z blog challenge right now, and it is great!

I'm not a super big fan of Facebook; I mainly am there to keep up with family spread all across the country. It can be hard to negotiate at times. Hope the sun continues!
ReplyDeletebetty
Hope your hands get better.. smile.. I,too, am not a fan of face book.. I mostly use it just for my blog posts.. Have a good week, my friend.. The sun is out.. xo
ReplyDeleteFacebook can be so drama filled. I don't like to spend much time there either. I can't wait to get back to Friday Letters. Thanks for keeping it going. Will be looking forward to stories about the chickens.
ReplyDelete