Background

Friday, 17 April 2015

Friday Letters

 
 
Dear Cold, I can feel you trying to get a grip on me, and I really am not impressed! Three days of a scratchy throat and cough and brain fog are enough, thank you!
 
Dear Septic Man, Thank you for getting here finally and clearing out the septic.  Within an hour of you leaving, the tank started filling up again with water coming through the field. I am very thankful I was able to get one load of laundry done, and now have a system set up where we can drain the bath tub without having to do it by hand! 
 
Dear Bree, Thanks for coming to stay with us while your family are on vacation in Florida!  You keep us on our toes and are so cuddly!  ( Bree is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel)  Slightly crazy to take for a walk, but that is okay!
 
Dear Spring, I think you have arrived!  I don't care how much mud I have to trek through, it is so amazing to have wide roads again, and two lanes on the two lane highways, and bird song, and robins who are able to get their own food. 
 
Dear Robyn, Thanks for coming over today with Nathan and making blueberry muffins, sugar cookies, peppermint chocolate chip cookies and butter tart squares!  It was so nice!  And yummy!
 
Dear Jeremy, I think it is very cool that your work got acknowledged by Sean Bean for the guns you made him for his new TV series.  ( Sean Bean played Boromir in The Lord of the Rings.  Thanks also for patching up the driveway for me today!
 
Please stop by and check out Paula's blog, she is taking a break form Friday Letters, but she is participating in the A-Z blog challenge and it is really good!
 


1 comment:

  1. That was cool for Jeremy! Ick on the cold; I always take lots of vitamin C if I think I'm getting sick; it usually prevents the cold from coming on.

    betty

    ReplyDelete