We had 15 different groups through our house on Sunday, and I am a bit concerned about one person in particular. First of all, and don't hate me, this is my own opinion... but I hate tuners. Tuners are those really annoying souped up cars ( Honda, etc-imports) - really loud mufflers, really irritaing loud music, I am sure you know what I mean. Well, as I drove by to come home, there was a tuner in front of our house.
Now I am not going to judge someone because they drive a tuner. However, when they want to put a garage in our driveway ( we share a driveway, and putting in a garage would mean taking down a huge maple tree, and our shed, and not to mention what our neighbours would have to out up with) I am going to be more inclined to say no to them buying our house. I know I can't afford to be choosy, but I love my neighbours and am trying to consider them also.
So, sorry tuner lovers, but the best cars are muscle cars , especially my dad's...
Spring will officially be here when he takes the CUDA out again. I have been allowed to drive it once.... I scared my dad so much, I think he is too afraid to let me do it again. Well, he did say to put my foot down, which I did, and it has a 440 in it, so we sort of took off like a rocket, and there was a lot of smoke and noise involved ( not including my screaming).... Much better than a tuner any day!
Now, onto some business. Last night, I got an email from a "person" who used the name "bath salts", and replied to a post about the snow storm we had. This "person" mentioned that they wished they could have some of my bath salts, or something to that effect. Well, when you click on the link, you go to some huge corporate website that sells bath salts. Well, considering that I MAKE my own and SELL them also, I was fairly annoyed. Not annoyed enough to respond back to them, as I know my products are superior to theirs any day, hands down. I am all for the little person, not for the giant corporations who could care less about their customers and only care about the bottom line. So instead, since I have had a couple of these comments now, I am going to have to screen comments, which I don't really want to do, but feel is necessary, if people are going to try to sell their stuff at my expense. Hopefully, I won't receive any more spam here! Please continue to comment, as I will post them as soon as I can, and weed out any spam that should come my way.
On a nicer note, my friend Christine had a great post on her blog of my favourite place on earth!! Thanks for that post, Christine, it made my day yesterday!
Oooh, tuners - I cannot help but agree! Growing up in the city they were everyone, argh! Now and then I'll hear one around here and instantly be transported back...when I certainly don't want to be, LOL. I continue to pray for house success for you guys! We have a guy who is going to make an offer sometime today, so I'm playing the whole waiting-desperately-by-the-phone game all afternoon. ;o)
ReplyDeleteP.S. You totally rock for being so concerned about your neighbors. Part of the problem with this current house IS our neighbors. I'd trade 'em for you guys in a minute!