Background

Thursday, 27 March 2008

I refuse

I refuse to wear my winter coat any longer. That is it, I don't care how cold and how snowy it is, I am not wearing a parka in April. I refuse to keep the kids snowpants out any longer. That is it, they are going away. I am hoping to refuse to shovel any more snow. Now I am still going to have to wear my winter boots out if it is wet, as both pairs of my shoes are splitting on the bottom ( HINT TO DH!!)

I am so done with winter!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ellie!

    I couldn't agree more! I'm ready to pack away the jackets, and I've hung all of MG's spring and summer clothes in the closet, continually gazing at them, trying to conjure up 70s and 80s in the temp department. :o) Not working yet (40s here today) but next week we're supposed to get to 58 on Tuesday and I'm already thinking of rocking the flip-flops. Not totally weather appropriate...but I'm so anxious for warmer weather!!!!

    P.S. Thank you SO much for your comment at The Barefoot Mama. You gave me such encouragement when I read it. Knowing others in the same situation makes me wish for them that they didn't have to go through it but it also keeps my spirits up. Selling is house. I am praying for you guys. I cannot even imagine how tough it is to be separated from your husband so much. :o( You are an extremely strong woman, and God will bless you abundantly for your steadfast courage and faith. No doubt about that! If this gives you hope - we just had a guy come in today for a second showing and he's probably making an offer. You will be posting the same thing in no time flat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Oh, Ellie! I totally hear you on this one!

    The snow is melting and the temperature is getting milder. The only problem is that now our basement's got water in it because of the rain and melting snow. Grrr.

    Thinking of you, your dh and the kids. XOXO

    ReplyDelete