I feel awful! This cold is doing me in. UGH! We have 2 people who want to see the house tomorrow, one at 10:30 AM and the other at 5:15 PM. So I need to get cracking and get this house together. Problem is, I am having trouble getting cracking. I am getting so fed up with this open house and showing business, that I just want to tell people they cannot see my house unless they are promising to buy it. This invasion of my space is getting old. You know, I don't like going to open houses either, it just bothers me that I am in someone else's home and they must feel just like I do about it all.
School has been a joke here recently. I haven't felt much like being creative and fun. And the kids react to that with "YAY we don't have to do anything". Then trying to motivate them is very hard. We are very, very far behind. I feel badly about it. But we are enjoying spending time together. The bane of my existence now is this Playstation 2 Jeremy bought. I am going to have to find a way to use that thing to my advantage in getting schoolwork done. At this rate we won't be done school until they are 35.
I better go and get this house done while I can still hold a coherent thought. I will be by later to hopefully add a more positive post!
Oh, Ellie! I hope you are feeling better! I just caught some kind of bug and am feeling absolutely HORRIBLE!!! Hope whatever I have leaves soon! I have things to do! I can't be stuck feeling dreadfully ill for much longer! LOL!
ReplyDeleteAwww I hope you feel better soon!! ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteWe are on bare bones school until my morning/all day sickness passes to.