Yet another snow storm is headed our way. I am getting tired of snow. This morning, I had to scrape the ice off the driveway and sidewalk, and then put salt down. Well, I didn't have any salt left over, so I have just used the world's most expensive salt on our icy spots. I am using up my dead sea bath salts!! I have a huge pail full of them, and as I have stopped making bath salts, I thought I could use them this way. I even have some scented ones I can use up. And I should still have loads left over for my tub too!
The robins have been back in huge flocks, but I am afraid they are not being quite honest with everyone. They don't all fly south here, I have found them in December hunkered down in the woods at the end of our street. I guess they have ventured out of there now though, so that has to be a sign of something, right???
And the sun has seemed so much warmer and more intense, despite the fact it has been so cold. It even sort of smells different outside. (And it isn't the lavender from the bath salts!)
The best thing - the clocks go ahead this weekend, I am so excited about that! More light is a good thing!! I know it won't be long before I am complaining about how hot it is, but I have decided to NEVER complain about that again!!!
LOL Yes in the summer we say to hot in the winter burrr to cold! :-P
ReplyDeleteWe haven't seen any robins over here yet. But we did get a good bit of freezing rain to. I hear we are in for a dumping of more tonight and snow on top of it. (sigh)
How's it coming with moving preps? I emailed you about a month ago LOL but I know your busy!! ((hugs))
Yes, I have been watching all the news channels on the snow storms you guys are getting...just make sure you stay home and stay safe...I did not know that we set our clocks ahead this weekend....thanks for the heads-up.
ReplyDeleteConnie
I am tired of Snow as well! It snowed big time on Sunday, and once again found myself shovelling the driveway! It seems that every time my husband works days (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.) it snows, and my oldest son and I have to shovel! It takes us around an hour (or a little more) to shovel. I am so ready for Spring!!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful day!
~ Kim L.
Its the time of the year where boots are always on fashion and so is dry skin. Man, i wish i had some of your bath salts to use.
ReplyDelete