This is my dh's van. Somewhere. I think you can just see a bit of the front of it. The window is my bathroom window. I had to shovel the snow off the van, shovelling myself in during the process. We had an open house so I had to get the snow all cleared away. We had 8 couples through, pretty good for such a snowy day!
Can you see me here in my camoflauge coat?? my mil bought me a white coat. I have 3 children, one with mucky little fingers and I don't know how I will keep this thing clean, but I digress... This is after I got most of the snow shovelled off the van. The snow between our cars was up to mid thigh!! I could not open the doors!
Our house and my van from the road.
God is so great!! And Mr. Vair has now made his way up to Saint status!! St. Peter, Patron Saint of Snow Removal.
Now here is why I am really glad the snow blower worked........he blew it all on my side first!! ACK!! The snow hill in front of the shed now goes right over the shed on both sides. My dog can escape if she really thinks about it. Now worries with that, though! I don't think she holds any coherent thoughts, much like me!
Backing out of the driveway is interesting now...
The backyard, after I shovelled a path for the shed. I also dug a path ( it looks like a huge crevice!) for Mandi to get through to the yard.
Well, at least some people are happy with the snow! They are building lots of forts and having a blast.
Now we are all ready for the next snowstorm, which is coming soon!! I need to stock pile the chocolate now....
How about this place, I would like to be here right about now...
Wow! What a lot of snow!!!! We got just a little bit yesterday, but it is gone today! Nova Scotia's not looking like such a bad place anymore is it!!!! Let your family find something bad in that!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy all of your white stuff! You can keep it!!! LOL!
Kim (in sunny, but cold Nova Scotia~ hehehe)
All I can say is...oh my goodness...inbelievable. My kids were out in their short-sleeves roller-blading on the road....sorry I just had to rub it in a bit....My kids did wish that we had some of that snow.....grass is always greener:-)
ReplyDeleteConnie
Hi Ellie,
ReplyDeleteThe BFS assignments can be found at:
www.homeschoolblogger.com/nancysnook/
~ Kim
Awww Ellie, I am sooo sorry to see all that snow! I will be thinking about you as I am working in my yard today in 75 degree weather hee hee hee hee!!! Now you have to know there was love in there! I couldn't find your email address either so here is mine..moose2love@aol.com.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kerri (you know it would have to do with a moose :) )