Background

Tuesday, 22 April 2008

Ugh, so under attack

Well, here we are, day 2 in halifax, and we love it here, except we are both sick now, and so tired we can barely see straight. Not only are we sick, but Devin is sick at home, and threw up last night while my friend was out of town watching her son play hockey. Robyn was babysitting, and I got the most heart wrenching phone calls. I just wanted to go home so badly last night and take care of him. I called this morning, he still has a fever, but has not been sick again and seems a bit more perky. It seems this is a flu that is going around, and now he is coughing as well. I am really worried, and am really frustrated of being under attack.

We are going to go house hunting today, and yesterday, we found the most wonderful house!! Mike has already looked at it, and we felt like that was where we belong, but it needs work. It is a short drive from the most amazing beach. I am almost ready to give up on this dream, but being there was just so right.

We are out the door for our home tours, I will update later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment