Background

Wednesday, 14 May 2008

She's gone

Donna died this morning at 12:30 AM. Her organs have been donated, so at least part of her will live on and benefit others in need. I just thought that is so amazing. Even though we are so desperately sad she is gone, she has given others life, who may have had little hope before. I am not sure what the funeral plans are yet, but will update when I can. Thanks so much for praying.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Ellie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I will continue to pray for you and your family!

    ~ Kim in NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so sorry for your loss....there are no words to express my deep deep sadness....may we all learn and live life as if it were our last...may we hold our family closer and live our lives to the fullest and be grateful for each and every day....my deepest condolences to all the family

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie, my heart aches for you & your family. As I always say, "There but for the Grace of God go I". It could have been any of us and that is why we need to say "I love you", and never leave angry. So sorry for what your family is having to go through. Praying for the entire family.
    ~ Audrey ~ (Connie's Friend)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((((Ellie))))) I too am sorry for your loss and am praying for y'all. (((((HUGS))))) sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Ellie! Sorry to hear the news of your loss.

    Sending hugs and prayers your way. I lost a very dear loved one not too long ago, so I can imagine what you are going through.

    I never know what to say for moments like these. Just know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete