Devin, Jeremy and I decided to head out this afternoon and watch the waves come in.
I hope this means some nice sea glass has washed in! This is the best time to find treasures on the beach!
Ship sailing past Hangman's Beach, at the approach to Halifax harbour. They used to hang pirates here on the beach, hence the name, to warn others away and let them know they were not welcome here! You can see the wild waves behind them, this harbour is quite calm, once in this narrow part.
Cold, windy and frothy seas!
Really interesting cloud formations today.
Car container ship behind the house, about to enter the mouth of the harbour. What a rocky wild ride they must have had!
And here is wishing a Happy Thanksgiving to my friends celebrating in the U.S. today! Hope it was a day filled with blessings and joy!
Your images always make me smile! Your shots of the ships out to sea and the waves crashing are simply breathtaking. Thanksgiving was lovely. As always, I ate too much! Hugs.
ReplyDelete