Finally, months of mystery and wonder have been solved!! I know who my secret sister is!! Here she is! Yahoo!!! Kim, I got my box yesterday and THANK YOU so much!! You have no idea what a bad morning I had yesterday, oh my, it was just awful. What a mood I was in!! I got my head on straight ( UGH, PMS gets worse as you get older doesn't it?? Double ugh) and there was a ring at the door, and there was a box from Nova Scotia!
She sent me a box full of bath stuff, pedicure things, a bath pillow, it was awesome!! I used some of it last night as I languished in the bath, it was just what I needed! I can't take pictures as hubby has the camera, and by the time he gets back, I bet I will have used up all this great stuff! I am trying to keep it out of sight of my 15 year old daughter!
Thank you so much Kim for all the treats you have spoiled me with in the last few months! I am so glad that you are my secret sister, and the fact that I can actually meet you in person will be great! Well, except for our hubby's meeting, I think that is sort of terrifying! Please tell me he doesn't like the Toronto Maple Leaf's? I am so happy to have you as a friend, and thanks for praying for us as we make this huge change in our life, it means a lot!
I am off to visit your blog!
Hi Ellie!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are enjoying the little "gifts" I sent to you! I thought it would be something that might brighten your day a little!
Sorry to tell you this, but he DOES like the Maple Leafs!!!! Maybe we shouldn't let our husbands meet. Could be disasterous (for us!) LOL!
I hope you have a wonderful day!
~ Kim
Sounds like you are going to have a great time with your New friend...nice how God provides exactly what we need.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your new gifts.
Connie