Before.....this was taken one month ago... yes, my bathroom pretty much looked like this for 6 months..
After... hallelujah, praise the Lord!!!
Kitchen.. My new IKEA table, which I am enjoying!
This is Robyn's room. The second picture is the secret door we made in the wall, which goes under the stairs. She used to hide out from her brothers in here!
This is the dining room, actually, it was the living room at one time, but we needed space so we switched it all around, and the living room is downstairs.
This was once a kitchen when there was a basement apartment in our house. This is the area I used to make soap in. The old mantel is something which we were given, and haven't had time to fix up yet.
This is Devin's room.
The living room.
Finally, we have the school room. We haven't been in here much for the past 2 weeks as we have been learning about selling our house!!
Sorry, I didn't include pics of my laundry/storage/work/rabbit keeping room!! Just imagine lots of boxes, a washer, dryer and a rabbit!!
Oh, Ellie! That's amazing! The bathroom looks GREAT! Your dh did an awesome job!!!
ReplyDeleteI love that Robyn's room has a secret door! How cool is that!?!
Everything looks lovely :)
Wow! What a nice home Ellie! I hop eyou are able to find a buyer soon! As far as the mantle goes ~ you just bring that to Nova Scotia when you come, and I will gladly take that off your hands! LOL!!! It is very nice!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a wonderful day! There is a package on its way, so keep a look out for it!
~ SS