Background

Saturday, 30 October 2010

Stay tuned

Well, that has been a much longer than anticipated blogging break!!  Things have been busy here and I have not been taking the time to post, but I really miss it, so am planning to get back at it shortly.  I will post a few photos though, but will be posting  more in the next couple of days.....


There's always one of us making a face!!




                                                           Okay, that's a bit better!



Some morning visitors to our backyard, we have seen them for several days.  This week is the start of hunting season..I hope these ones will be safe!  Even if they did eat all of my hostas!

     
                                                                     

                                                                         Sunset


                                                  

                                                   Schooling...we LOVE Mathusee!

   

                               Tree down and almost on our van after hurricane Earl paid a visit.



   
     The beach after hurricane Earl passed.  We were enjoying balmy, warm water for several weeks
before Earl stirred it all up and brought back the icy, cold water.



                               You can't even see the sand beach, it is totally submerged here!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, was I surprised when I saw your post...yahoo, you are back.

    Loved the photos and pictures of you and your family...SO NICE to see and hear from you.

    Missed you friend.

    ReplyDelete