Background

Thursday, 19 November 2009

Finally, a new post!! And better yet, a swap update!!

Well, what can I say? I have been busy with life and don't get here to blog much, I spend more time on Facebook, though I miss blogging! So I am hoping to start up again soon!

I recently took part in the NOEL swap, which Monica and Carrie recently hosted. It had a theme of Noel, obviously, adn homespun holidays. I was partnered with Monica this time, and she really spoiled me!! Of course, as I am just sitting down to write this, I realized I didn't take photos of what I sent her, so please go check out her blog to see what I put in her box!

She sent me:

*a wonderful scented candle
*a banner she made with the names of Jesus
*an assortment of handmade stationery...Christmas cards, envelopes, labels, and a notebook! LOVE THIS!! It is all in a handmade pouch!!
*a wallhanging with metal stars, one of which is a cookie cutter
*a wallhanging with a fabric covered embroidery hoop and a wooden snowflake
* two other wallhangings, one with a snowman which says "Believe" ( I love snowmen!)
and the other is a metal sign which reads "Be bright and happy Merry Christmas"
*a handmade bar of Coffee Spice soap in a snowman tin
*a handmade fabric candy cane


I just love everything Monica sent!! Thank you so much for sharing with me Monica!! I enjoyed this swap so much, it is so much fun to put something together to send someone like this! Lots of photos follow!!























5 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie!

    So glad you loved all of your goodies! Thanks for being a great swap buddy!

    Merry Christmas!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us for another swap, Ellie. It's fun to see what you and Monica sent each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What awesome things you received!!!!

    ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't swaps just so much fun?!! I absolutely love everything your partner sent you and how special that she made so many of the items herself. I can just picture your smile when you were opening up all those goodies:-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there dear friend...I was so surprised to see an update...what gorgeous things you received from your swap partner.

    I still remember when you and I were partners...a friendship was in the making and I am blessed to have you as a friend.

    So glad to see that you are all fine....have missed you blogging.
    Sending lots of hugs your way.

    Blessings,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete