She sent me some clothespins that she decorated, as well as a child's sweater which is a bag to hold them in!! Angie and I both enjoy doing laundry, so this was great!
She also included...
*a clipboard she gussied up with scrapbooking paper
*a clean linen candle which smells awesome!
*some lotion for my feet, which will be great after a day of beachcombing and sea glass collecting!
*a book on organizing your home school, which is just perfect, as I need to get my school supplies arranged into some semblance of order
*some really cool scrubby sponges in cool colours, which I can't find in any stores where I live
*a fold up bag I can carry in my purse in case I need one if I stop in at the library etc
*a really neat handmade card which will go up in my laundry room
A close up of the clothespins.
A close up of the clip board.
Thank you so much Angie!! It is so much fun getting to know you!! I hope my box gets there soon!!
What a fun swap!! Thanks for sharing your goodies with all of us =)
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea, Ellie! How fun! I'm glad it helped you feel better and hope you get well soon.
ReplyDeleteGreat stuff! The clothes pins are really cute and I love the idea for the bag.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
What a great box! Love the clothespins!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed seeing your goodies, Ellie. Those clothespins are really cute!
ReplyDeleteOh! What a great swap! Love the clothes pins!
ReplyDeleteI think I need the Clean Sweep team to come clean my house! *sigh* For some reason, I thought coming home to a house after renovations would be like coming home to something you'd see on one of those TV home reno shows like While You Were Out or Extreme Makeover: Home Edition! NOT! LOL! What was I thinking?!
What an awesome Swap Ellie! THe clothespins are so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHow have you been?? I think of you often! Are you and the kids taking March Break this week?
Talk to you soon!
~ Kim
Hi there dear friend...it's been awhile. Wow, what cute things you received..and I'm sure she received amazing things from you...as I know first hand. Those clothes pins are SO cute.
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you are feeling better soon...the flu has been going around her too....but thankful it's just the flu.
Blessings,
Connie
I stopped in because you are on my mind~I am missing you! LOVE your goodies~WOOHOOO! Was wondering how to point people to your business? (((((HUGS))))) sandi
ReplyDelete