Background

Friday, 27 February 2015

Friday Letters



 
Please stop by Paula's blog to participate in and read more Friday letters!
 
 
Dear Hubby, Thanks so much for bringing my home two big bunches of tulips!!  I love them and I love you!
 
Dear Robyn and Nathan, Thanks for coming over and baking, working out, throwing Tupperware, playing drums with my bread pans, feeding the dog the banana you didn't want, cuddling and snuggling!  It was a wonderful busy day!  And I need to harness some of that energy.
 
Dear Creator of Minecraft, Thanks for making such a wonderful program that my kids all enjoy and I can use as a tool for school.  I don't understand it at all, but my kids love it!  ( I have been taught to play it, all I can do is mine a huge hole!)
 
Dear Hormones, PLAY NICE!  It is not so cold at night that I need night sweats, only to freeze to death when I walk around the house to cool off.  My family would also appreciate it if you toned it down, they don't like the grouchy, moody woman I become!!
 
Dear Weatherman, What no snowstorm this weekend?? No ice, freezing rain, ice pellets or giant globs of slush falling from the sky?  Sunshine??  Are you serious? 
 
Have a great weekend!
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh those nasty hormones! Enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it is a bright sunny weekend!! Something I'm sure everyone will appreciate!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sense of humour and I think we need it lately, eh? It is snowing here in New Brunswick again this morning.. Oh well... Take care my dear and thanks for the giggle.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete