Here are my letters for this snowy Friday...
Dear Snow, PLEASE STOP!!! GO AWAY!!! CEASE AND DESIST!!! We have had enough already! Please go to Tahiti, I am sure they might like to know what snow is like for an hour or so, then you can go to Antarctica!
Dear Leslie Sansone, I love your walking DVD's so much!!! They don't seem like work, and you are always so happy and barely breathing while you are leading them. Well, let me tell you, now I can feel the work, I can barely get up the stairs! Can you try to look like it is hard work and at least sweat a bit so I don't feel so bad!? Can you remind me to breathe more often so I don't forget to and keep holding my breath?
Dear Frenchy's, (our local amazing thrift store), I love shopping at your store! but I would appreciate it if you could remove those amusement park funny mirrors that make you look bizarre, and install some real ones. I can't possibly look that wrinkly, wibbly wobbly! I am sure I don't look that short and stumpy!
Dear People Constantly Bantering About Vaccinations, If you are for or against, that is fine. But you do not need to bash and grind someone into the ground for their decisions or opinions. Mind you that goes for anything politics, religion etc. Respect!! I am so sick of seeing my Facebook Newsfeed filled up with people belittling and putting down others for their opinions. You don't need to tear someone down, you may need to bite your tongue, you may need to walk away, you may need to not respond. But you can show respect. If someone doesn't respect you back, then walk away. Or try to!
Dear Paula, I hope lots of people check out other letters at your BLOG.

Great letters and very timely for me! My husband and I walk every evening for exercise, but with all the snow, ice, and single digit temperatures, we haven't walked in weeks. I just got one of Leslie Sansone's DVDs (but have procrastinated and haven't tried it yet), but thanks to you, I will try and remember to breathe when I do try it!
ReplyDeleteI had to ask my hairdresser to please get better lighting as I surely couldn't be that gray and frumpy-looking. Shame on hairdressers and stores for making us look less lovely than we look in our own minds!
I have done Leslie Sansone's walking tapes in the past. I do like them! She is very motivational! Hoping you guys get a relief from the snow; been a tough winter for so many!
ReplyDeletebetty
I am going to have to check Leslie Sansone out. Maybe she will help me with my new 5 minute walks. I need to increase the time but right now 5 minutes about kills me. I am so out of shape. Facebook is all about drama, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteI love reading your Friday letters so much, Ellie! I relate well with you when it comes to asking Leslie Sansone to make it look like work...just a teeny tiny bit would be fine. :) And, thank you so much for the letter to people who have no respect for others feelings. That kind of thing...regardless if it was vaccinations, politics, child rearing, where you go to church...RESPECT for another person needs to be...especially if we carry the name Christian. Just a few of the many reasons I left Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI agree about the mirrors! Some of the ones in dressing rooms at the shops are pretty bad too - surely doesn't make me want to buy the clothes I'm trying on - LOL!
ReplyDeleteLinda in VA
Hi Ellie ... thank you for stopping by; I'm happy to meet-cha! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not familiar with Ms. Sansone, but sense I'd better check her out before I'm unable to get off the couch w/o the aid of a forklift.
Love what you said about the vaccination business.... it's always something, right?
Hope YOUR V-Day was wonderful!
Great letters.
ReplyDelete