Background

Friday, 6 February 2015

Friday Letters

 
Letters for Friday February 6th
 
Dear Nathan, You are going to be one year old on Monday!!!  I have told you since before you were born to not grow so fast!  You are walking and can "ouch" daddy" and "weeeee" ( and weeta weeta, I know I had a whole conversation with you on the phone with both of us saying that, and I do not know what on earth I was talking about!)  You are so precious and funny and make the funniest faces, and I love you!
 
 
 
Dear People coming to Nathan's party tomorrow,  I suck at being a hostess.  I cannot make coffee to save my life.  As I type, I have 4 stinky boys playing Xbox and I can't even get my house clean for piles of snow gear. Please overlook the piles and dust bunnies ( they don't bite).
 
Dear Anxiety, I have friends coming over tomorrow, and you are not one of them. Please stay away.
 
Dear Hubby, I am sorry you wiped out on the ice last night, and hurt your back even more ( hubby has a slipped disk in his lower back).  I hope you feel better soon.
 
Dear Neighbour, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for always plowing us out of the driveway.  Now you have a brand new plow on your truck, and everyone will be your best friend! Good neighbours are a blessing!
 
Dear Mixie, You're welcome for the path I dug for you around the yard.  I am sore and you owe me.  Next time we are out for a walk and I see a snake, you need to kill it, not let it chase me up a tree.
 
If you want to participate in Friday letters and read more, please go to Paula's blog!
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the party tomorrow. Those one year old parties are sooooo special :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your letters. Happy birthday to your little guy. Enjoy the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby! Have fun at your party. Don't sweat it, it will all be good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of you with the baby!! Now a face to put with your name. Wishing you the 'funnest' party ever tomorrow. Sorry about hubby's back. Kiss him and make it feel better....have a super weekend

    ReplyDelete