Background

Friday, 8 May 2015

Friday Letters

 
Dear Friday, What, are you here ALREADY?  This week seemed to fly by in some ways and drag on in others!
 
Dear Nathan, Sorry you had a rough day and were a bit grumpy.  I am still glad you came over to play with Grammy, even though your momma and I trimmed your hair and you sort of resemble Friar Tuck.  It is hard to trim a baby's hair when they are crying, squiggling, flailing, falling asleep and screaming all at the same time.
 
Dear Tropical Storm Ana,  Please do not come by to visit.  It seems we just got rid of your sister, Elsa, who was here up until a couple of weeks ago.  Wow, we loved the visit, (dripping with sarcasm)  but we are tired and don't want any more nasty weather.
 
Dear Chicklets, My goodness you are growing way too fast, the other day you were fuzzy fluffballs, now you have tiny feathers.  I don't know what we will go with you until you are able to go into the coop!
 
Dear Veggie Garden, Woot!  We have planted you with some seeds finally.  It would be great if the seeds grow, and I can't wait to see that little haze of green!
 
Dear Anxiety, You have overstayed your welcome, and I want you to leave, like, yesterday.  Click......turning off all the thoughts jumbling up my brain ( at least for a few minutes!)
 

3 comments:

  1. Good for you Ellie. Sounds like a productive week. Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day sweet Ellie.. Hope you have a great day.. Loved the mayflowers down below and it hard to believe that they are out.. I must go looking.. smile. xxoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!! It would be hard to cut a little one's hair indeed!

    betty

    ReplyDelete