Background

Friday, 1 May 2015

Friday Letters

 
Dear Weatherman, Is it true??  is it really supposed to be sunny next week with temperatures in the high teens and into the 20's?? ( Celsius!)  YES PLEASE!
 
Dear Halifax Rainmen, You are an utter disappointment and I am so angry about your behaviour as a basketball team.  Not just one or two of you...the ENTIRE team! Not acceptable.  ( if you want to see what I am talking about you can read about it HERE)
 
Dear CBC Commenters, While I am at it, and since I just used a link from CBC above, I have never ever in my life seen such a load of disrespectful, immature and just plain stupid comments in my life.  Not just to the above story but to every. single. story that ever appears on this news website.  It doesn't matter if the stories are about politics, local events or feel good stories, there are several of you who are so obnoxious and rude, and that is all you comment for.  You like to stir up trouble and spew whatever words that come to your mind.  Well, you may think you are "cool" and "all that", but honestly, you are cowards hiding behind anonymity, you never use your real name or show your avatar. I guess this isn't just a CBC issue, but it is one of the places I seem to notice it the most. 
 
Dear Readers, Sorry about venting the above! 
 
Dear Chickens, Some of you are arriving next week!  YIKES!  We are picking up the materials for your little home, I hope you like it! I don't have a clue about raising chickens, but I hope we don't terrify you all too much!
 
Dear Ruth, Peter and Alex, Oh how I love watching your show "Edwardian Farm",  I was so sad when we had finished watching it last week.  I will have to find Victorian Farm next!
 
That's it for this week, thanks for reading ( and listening to me grumble!)
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I find that most places that allow comments, the commenters are rude and ruthless. I think it is the anonymity of it! Sometimes I just starting putting as much positive comments as I can. Or I even call some of them out! Vents my frustration. I'll go read you CBC and see what's up. Glad its getting warmer. Can't wait to see how it goes with the chickens! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute that the chickens will be arriving :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete