Dear God, Thank You so much for taking care of my hubby this week. It was a scary night on Wednesday, and also the morning on Thursday, but you protected Mike and gave us a real peace that could only come from You. I felt pretty anxious and afraid, and I am so grateful and thankful for taking care of us all. And for putting the right people in my path to encourage me. Also for helping Jeremy to get well, he was so sick but You were right here the whole time. Thank You!!! ( My husband, Mike was having chest pain and pain going into his neck and side, and he decided to go to the hospital and get it looked at. He left after waiting over 6 hours, though he had an EKG which was normal, but he was not seen by a doctor. He saw our family doctor on Thursday, and we were relieved to learn it was because he sneezed and it pinched a nerve which was responsible for the shooting pain. He has been much better now, thankfully.)
Dear Weatherman, We have had some rain, and it has been above freezing ( barely) for 3 days. And now we are getting 10 cms of snow tomorrow ( or more!) ARE YOU SERIOUS????? I give up.
Dear American Robin, You might want to consider flying back south for the soring and summer, I do believe you may have taken a wrong turn! You looked awfully cold the other day!
Dear Holly, my hair stylist, You are the best! I love it when you cut my hair, it is great! Thanks for coming to my house today to take care of my hair and my daughter's, so it was easier to look after my grandson at the same time.
Dear Municipal Government, Thanks for the property tax bill. Really appreciate it! Thanks for not accounting for the money we have already paid off it!
Please visit Paula's blog to read her letters this week!

I am thankful your family is on the mend. I thank God for you my friend!
ReplyDeleteWow with the sneeze! Glad it was not heart related! Glad too to hear your son is feeling better. So sorry to hear about the pending snow! Not fair!
ReplyDeletebetty
Oh my goodness Ellen, that must have been so scary for you. Thank you Lord for protecting Mike and Jeremy. I don't even have words for your "snow dilemma"...that's just pure insanity.
ReplyDeleteHugs my friend,
Connie