Goodness, it is almost Saturday!!! What a crazy day!
Dear Spring, I know you are out there. The other day the sun was warm on my face, even though there is ice and snow and wind chill values. My geranium is flowering on my windowsill, the squirrels are chasing each other and the foxes are trotting through the yard. The horse chestnuts I packed in moss in the fridge that sat waiting all winter are sprouting. So I know you are ready to burst forth. WILL YOU HURRY UP ALREADY?
Dear Legs and Ribs, When you hurt, I hurt! I am very sorry I did not do enough stretches this week! A hot bath is forthcoming and hopefully you will feel better.
Dear Pedestrians Who Walked out in Front of Me yesterday, Do you seriously have a death wish? I get that the snow is deep and where you were walking there are no sidewalks, but you were walking on a busy 4 lane road in rush hour. And then when you got to the for way stop, you didn't even look my way, you just barged out in front of me. For crying out loud, use some common sense and look and WAIT!! No one can see you over snow banks!
Dear Downton Abbey, NOOOOO I cannot wait until next January until you start the new season!!!! Why can't you be on every Sunday night? It is just not fair! The one show I actually watch!!! And please let Tom stay, he is my favourite!
Dear Nathan, thanks for coming over and playing with my today, and bringing your mommy with you! I love you, and thanks for exercising with your Grammie!!
To read more awesome Friday letters, and write your own, please go to Paula's blog!

Always hard when we have a favorite show and then we have to wait a long time before it comes back on! Wow with walker! That was scary!
ReplyDeletebetty
I don't like this new way they are doing shows. Just 6-12 episodes and then off forever!!!! I'm glad Nathan came to play. And spring is on it's way. I promise. We will soon be complaining that it is too hot:)
ReplyDeleteToday felt like spring! I heard lots of chirping birds, and I even saw a tree budding!
ReplyDeleteI agree--I don't like when I have to wait for a favorite show to come back on!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree--I don't like when I have to wait for a favorite show to come back on!!!
ReplyDelete