Friday Letters, January 30th Edition
Please visit Paula's blog to take part in Friday letters and peek in at other bloggers letters!
Dear Amanda, you are such a wonderful friend, and we have been through a lot together. I so wish we lived closer together, but am also very thankful you are in a wonderful spot where you have slowly but surely settled in. I am very thankful that you shared your heart and thoughts on depression and are open to helping others with the same issue ( goodness knows you are my cheerleader many times over).
Dear Mother Nature and Weather Man, Can you please stop sending us this very strange weather? Snow, rain, freezing rain, ice pellets, frigid temperatures, huge wind gusts, tidal surges, freezing fog, next we will have volcanoes and who knows what else! Also, Mr. Weatherman, please stop with the predictions of paralyzing blizzards and immobilizing apocalyptic weather. Now no one here will prepare for storms because they do not believe a word you say, after this last "blizzard" especially.
Dear Jenna, thank you for sending me that secret box of my favourite teas from my favourite tea shop in the whole world. It was such a wonderful surprise and brightened my day, and my week, as I deal with the remains of the anxiety that seeps in unsuspectingly when I think it has left. It was a wonderful treat and I love you for it!
Dear Right Elbow, I am sorry that I didn't listen to my sensei all the time in karate lessons and didn't always have a bend in my elbow when I punched. And carried things the wrong way, and hyper extended my arm. And whipped old apples out the window for the deer to eat. I am very sorry I ignore you telling me you are hurting! I promise I will ice you and add heat and the essential oil blend I made to get you better soon!
Dear Nathan, my sweet grandbaby boy. You will be a year old soon, in just over a week. Please don't grow so fast. It seems that just since Christmas you have grown and changed so much. Now you are walking, and you can say a couple of words, and you are getting yourself in to all kinds of trouble! My how I love you!
Dear Paula, thanks so much for starting the Friday Letters, it is really such a great idea! I enjoy writing them and reading the letters other bloggers are writing!

Ah thank you so much. These were wonderful letters that you wrote today. I am happy I have found you Ellie!
ReplyDeleteI am thankful I found you as well!
DeleteLovely letters! I'm with you on the weatherman not crying wolf, and glad you have a box of surprise tea to enjoy. Happy Birthday to Nathan - I hope he doesn't grow too fast or get into too much trouble!
ReplyDeleteThanks Bonny! I have a feeling this little guy is going to keep his momma on his toes!
DeleteI like the Friday letters too! Thank you Paula!
ReplyDeleteThey are good aren't they??
DeleteGreat letters....Yes, Nathan is growing so big....not to mention SOOO cute too. As far as Mother Nature...hate to tell you this, but I think you will have to take this up with God cause he commands the weather:-) But what incredible weather to now go and enjoy some delicious tea...you will feel better.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Connie
Yes, you are absolutely correct Connie, and perhaps God gave us this weather so I can just sit and enjoy my tea! In which case, He has is all perfect!
DeleteI went and read the bog post by your friend Amanda. So happy I did!
ReplyDeleteAnd I too agree with you - these weather forecasters drive me batty with their gloom and doom!
Linda in VA
I'm so glad you did Linda, I know it took a lot for her to write it, but she writes from the heart and has such a gentle spirit! And speaking of weather forecasts, I sure hope that wretched groundhog says it will be an early spring, lol!
DeleteNaaaawe, thank you Ellen! I love you too!! Xx
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
Delete