Rain. 3 weeks of rain. One and a half days of sun. Another week of rain to come. We live in a bit of a valley, so the water is pooling up. We do not have eavestrough, but have french drains everywhere. I am starting to grow webbed feet and gills. Blub, blub, blub.....
;D That's an interesting description, to be sure!
ReplyDeleteWe have an amazing day of sun to look forward to here....or so the weather forecast would suggest. A nice break in the clouds. We'll see what happens.
That kind of weather certainly doesn't help the mood either! We'd been having cold and rainy weather for over a week and I was feeling so sick of it but thankfully this week it's been nothing but sunshine and milder temps. I'll try to send some sunshine your way:-) xoxo
ReplyDeleteWe too are water logged...but the neighbours ducks are sure enjoying themselves. Can't wait for the sunshine that is suppose to arrive Wed....I need time to get some gardening done.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.