Background

Wednesday, 19 September 2007

Blogger Friend School Assignment #3



I am trying to get this finished beforeI go off to the dentist to be sedated for some work to be done, after that, who knows what I would write on here!


Our assignment is as follows...... Using the first letter of the alphabet, describe yourself or things that are important to you. Use only one word per letter.


Okay, here goes....


A......Artistic
B......Bubbly
C.......Children
D.......Drives
E.......Email
F.......Friends
G......God
H......Horses
I.......Ice cream
J.......Jesus
K......Karate
L......Love
M.....Marriage
N......Nanna
O......October
P......Pets
Q.....Quiet
R......Raspberries
S......Smiley
T......True
U......Understanding
V......Vineyard
W.....Warm
X......X Country skiing
Y.....Youthful
Z......Zany
A bible verse which has been on my heart is.........
In the same way, let your light shine in front of others. Then they will see the good things you do. And they will praise your Father who is in Heaven.
-Matthew 5:16

8 comments:

  1. I like your list and your previous entry has me cracking up. It sounds like your at our house. I totally think that you should start home root canals on someone else besides yourself first! LOL
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ABC's! I love your verse as well!

    Kim
    http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/momofneb

    **Sorry about deleting the other post! I only have an account on Blogger so that I can post comments. Hope you have a blessed evening!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really neat list of descriptive words of you... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really great verse that you have chosen to share! Thanks!


    Many blessings,

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Evening Ellie,
    Your list was delightful. Why is it for some the mind seems to go blank trying to come up with words until I see them all in print like this over the web!!!

    Have a blessed evening,
    Melissa D. SC http://www.xanga.com/MelissaDSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I am thinking we must have been signing each other's blogs at the same time...lol ok we were 10 minutes apart and I didn't even see that you had signed mine ...lol...

    Thank you for the comments about the pictures of my Son, it means a lot to me.

    Skydiving....you need to give it a try, it was one of the Top 10 experiences of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your ABC's!!! I think kyou should have posted a before and after the denist ABC's. LOL!!! Hope your dentist visit went well and look forward to getting to know you better through BFS!
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete