Ugh, double ugh. We are renovating our bathroom. I am convinced I will never have a bath again. We are very blessed to have a shower downstairs which is so tiny, we can barely get into it. But I am a bath person, and I am looking forward to a good long soak. I am also looking forward to giving my dog a good long soak, as she got sprayed by a skunk while we were camping last week. She got sprayed in the mouth, so the smell isn't too bad as long as she isn't wet. There is nothing quite like the smell of freshly washed skunk!
We didn't start school today, as my knight in shining tinfoil, aka, Mike, is off work this week ( and was off last week as well) and we are going on day trips, and to my in laws new cottage. My, it was quiet around our neighbourhood today, we all took a collective sigh of relief!
I am still trying to get things working on this blog, but once I can figure out how to get pictures on this, I will include pictures of the bathroom.
I LOVE your new name and wonder why ya didn't come join me at WordPress! It is soooo easy~even fer ME!
ReplyDeleteI have missed you soooo very much and think of you soooo very often! I'm so glad you're back and hope that no matter what you'll always e-mail me at least once a year with an update!!!! (((((HUGS))))) sandi~I know you're busy!