I am joining my pal Paula and sharing my Friday letters today!
Dear July... Could you slow down a little bit? Seriously, the days go by so fast, and the weather has been so sunny and beautiful, and I am so not wanting to rush into another crazy winter of snow and ice!
Dear Organizers of the Pan Am Games in Ontario... Seriously....the best act you can choose to close out such a big event is Kanye West? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with that choice and if no one shows up, you will know why!
Dear Friends Who Picked Me Up When I Posted About Not Fitting In... Thank you so much! I am so thankful for your kind words! I am so grateful especially since I have been too busy this week to visit all your blogs..sorry! But know I am so grateful to EACH of you from the bottom of my heart!
Dear Ebony... I know you are only 5 months old, and cuter than a button....but did you really have to pee all over my sofa the other night? And on the floors from one end of the house to another? Almost every day?? I am thankful you do not have a bladder infection, but now we can start housetraining you from square one. I am also thankful you arrived in the spring and not the snowy winter that seemed to never end!
Dear Devin and Jeremy... I am so glad you found it funny when I decided I better clean out the swimming pool last night so we can try to level it and make sure it sits right, but stepped in a did a face plant! Than you, Jeremy, that you did not record it for your YouTube channel, and I am not sure I appreciate what you would entitle it..."Old Woman Falls In Pool" !!!!!
Dear Paula... It's gonna be okay.....and it is okay to write about the love of your life as much as you want. Or to be sad, happy, angry...all in one breath. You are important, and you are loved and you are so special to me! xoxo
I told myself that crazy Ebony puppy was not allowed on the sofa again.....well, look where she is? How could I resist this pair of cuddle bugs?


Oh Ellie...you always say just the right thing!! I love you so much! Red hair, freckles and all.....LOL! The summer is flying by! I want everything to slow way down. I agree with you they could have chosen a much better entertainer!! I hope you enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteThat's the one thing I don't look forward to if we get another puppy down the line; house training :) But so true, better in spring/summer than in the dead of winter!
ReplyDeletebetty
Nice to visit with you dear.. Sorry, I have been so absent... xoxo
ReplyDelete