Dear Jesus, Thank you, thank you for giving Your life for me. I am so unworthy, and continually fail at things, but You always love me and set me on the right path again. I love You.
Dear Winter, It is spring. You can come back in November. I am tired of the snowy forecasts. I am seriously depressed, and wish you would LEAVE! You can come back in December!
Dear Septic Tank, We have had a lot of frustration with you this week. I guess it isn't really your fault, you can't help it if there is a mountain of snow on top of you, and the run off is soaking everything. Please don't flood my house though, I guess I will need to go to a Laundromat and not use my dishwasher until things dry up.
Dear Oh, ( He is the main character in the new movie Home, which I highly recommend). Thank you for the new word, "sadmad". It is exactly how I feel right now, and I cannot shake this depressing feeling today.
I am not sure if Paula is doing the Friday letters today, as she is doing another challenge, but you can check out her blog HERE.

Thanks for the shoutout my friend. I may or may not do Friday Letters this month since I am doing the A to Z. But your keep it going for me. Okay? I am thankful for our Lord God Jesus Christ as well. We had a septic time once and it was a royal pain. The greatest thing ever was hooking up to city sewer! I'll keep my fingers crossed for NO MORE SNOW!
ReplyDeleteHello Ellie... Just dropped by to catch up with you.. I, too, am so thankful for the price that Jesus paid for our souls and so thankful for the hope we now have with Him... When we think about Spring being right around the corner it helps to perk us up, eh? I am making a list of projects that I would like to get finished before the warm weather gets here and find that it lifts my spirits... Sorry about your sewer but just tell yourself that this too, shall pass.. smile.. Blessings and Happy Easter.. xo
ReplyDeleteSo agree with your Dear Jesus letter! So sorry about the continued wintry conditions, JUST DON'T FAIR, especially with tomorrow being Easter! I had heard "Home" was cute, might catch it soon. I do hope the snow and cold stop so very soon for you and yours!
ReplyDeletebetty
Love your letters. I did my dear friday also yesterday. I am also doing the a-z challange but i am making sure i do my link ups too. Hope your weather gets better for you and i hope you have a great Easter. Blessings.
ReplyDelete