Background

Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Well, one chapter done so far, that's what!

Last night I curled up under my duvet and quilts after tucking into bed, and started reading Anne of Green Gables.  I got one chapter ( and a bit actually) done before I started getting all heavy eyed and droopy.  But I loved it, and enjoy L.M. Montgomery's way with words.  Today proved to be a bit busy, and I didn't get my planned reading in, so I am going to try for that tonight.

I thought I would share this website, for those who enjoy and appreciate Kevin Sullivan's "Anne of Green Gables" as much as I do!  I especially like the blooper sections of the site, as I now go back and watch the movies over and over to see if I can spot some of the errors.  It gives me an excuse to enjoy them all again - bloopers and all!  Yes, I may even try to find the errors in The Continuing Story..aside from the fact that the biggest error was that they made it the way they chose to in the first place.  I try, I really do, to like that movie - it just hasn't happened yet!

3 comments:

  1. I knew from the "That's what!" in your title exactly what you were talking about! =D

    I'm in Rilla of Ingleside at the moment.

    Off to check out the website.

    Lastly, WHY TRY to like The Continuing Story. You correctly pointed out the error already: it was MADE!

    (Not that I'm opinionated on the topic or anything.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you started reading the book and are enjoying it. I just checked out that website and was having fun with the bloopers...never noticed there were so many of them! lol Now I'll have to pay closer attention next time I watch the movies!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete