I just deleted some of the photos I was going to post here today, but now am left with only one! Oh well! Today has been a mixed bag sort of day. I am under the weather and not feeling well, and outside the weather seems to be echoing how I am feeling. It is sunny one minute, rainy the next, cold and windy. This morning as I dragged my weary self in to take my dh to work, we saw a rainbow. That was a great blessing to me today, and a sure fire, honest to goodness symbol to me that God is here, He is in control and He is not going anywhere. I am so thankful for that!
I have been working away, ever so slowly on some Christmas gifts. This is the latest, last night these guys got stuffed, sewn back up, and today they had a dip in my coffee/cinammon/vanilla bath to age them a bit. Betcha think they are going to be gingerbread men..but you will just have to wait and see! The old windows in the background are another project waiting patiently for me to have the time. They sure need a good clean! As I was carrying the clothes dryer to set up, a wooden bar broke off, so I am left with a topsy turvy place to dry these guys for now!
Oh my...they will be SO cute....I am totally into anything PRIMM. Can't wait to see the finished product.
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling better soon.
I think *I* would like to have a coffee/cinnamon/vanilla bath!
ReplyDeleteOk ~ so you totally have to share with me all of your Prim craft ideas!!!! I need to come out there so we can have a craft day how to do all of these wonderful things!
ReplyDelete~ Kim