Background

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Happy New Year!

My daughter and son in law will be over shortly, we are having pizza and munchies for dinner, and we always have cream puffs or mini eclairs for dessert.  I am a weary momma today, the past few days have been a battle with anxiety and all the nastiness that entails.  It really does wear me down and steals any glimmer of joy that manages to sneak in.  I hate it!  There is no rhyme nor reason for it , though lack of sleep, poor diet choices and not enough exercise makes it that much worse.  I had a nice long walk with the dog this afternoon, and it is so incredibly cold today!  But the sun was out and  I could look down and see the lighthouse and the ocean waves crashing on the rocks.  That always helps improve my outlook!

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Ellie! I have a lot of thoughts on this anxiety topic…I'll email them to you, though! I am wishing only good things for you and your sweet family this 2014!!! Many blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete