Background

Saturday, 15 March 2008

Missing my dh, and will this house ever sell???

Well, here we are, still up for sale, and waiting patiently ( or trying to) for things to get moving! We have dropped the price of the house, and tomorrow we are having another open house ( we had one last Sunday too). We had 2 showings today, and 1 yesterday. I know the time of year and the weather is a factor too. But darn it I MISS MY DH!!! He has been gone for almost 2 weeks, and will be coming home next Thursday for Easter. Then he will be back again, and I will be here on my own. For all you single moms out there, my hat goes off to you, because THIS IS JUST ROTTEN!!!

Earlier this week, I was able to pick up a free 26 inch almost brand new TV from Freecycle. On my way there the thought occured to me, "How on Earth am I going to be able to move this thing on my own?" I haven't done karate in ages, and no push up or warm ups, and let me tell you, I am sore. I also have knee problems, and yes indeedy, I still do!! I really missed my dh when I had to lug this thing down a flight of stairs at this person's house, and then up 4 stairs here and into our basement. The entire time trying not to let this thing crush my 13 year old son who weighs about 80 pounds soaking wet. But, VICTORY!!! We managed to get it done!


My dh loves Nova Scotia, and he went and looked at a perfect house for us, but alas, it has an offer. I was really disappointed in this, but at the same time, I know God has the perfect place for us, but He is keeping it under wraps until the perfect moment. Which of course, I want to be now!!

Perhaps He is trying to teach me to wait on Him???

Michael, I miss you so much, and I added some new songs for you..errrr, us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment